The people I read don't write about Facebook, so I have to figure it out on my own. Since FB doesn't communicate very well (irony overflows) that can be challenging.
A few things I've noticed lately ...
- If you own "Pages" you can now switch Identities between being the "Page Owner" and your own identity. The right side identity item has a drop down. I think this may only work for new Pages at the moment.
- "Groups" are only a shadow of their former selves. There is still support for legacy groups, but you can't create new ones of that style. The new "Groups" are the equivalent of mailing lists limited to personal friends.
- It's easier to create a Page. There's much less emphasis on proving ownership of an entity or organization -- which is interesting. It's now buried away in a TOS dialog.
- You can now set FB to use https.
- There's an occult account setting to disable use of your name in ads targeted at your "Friends".