Goes like this...
- Browse public library Overdrive site.
- Download Adobe ePUB .ascm files. Launch to download ePUB into Adobe Digital Editions Library
- Right click show in finder
- Drag and drop file onto Mac DeDRM.app. Rename new desktop file with extension of due date.
- Place files on Google Drive (I use Borrowed folder)
- Open ePUB file from Google Drive.
- From prompt choose to open in iBooks.
When done reading or at due date.
- Return from Adobe Library if prior to due date, otherwise expires there.
- Delete all the files.
This is all very annoying. Apple needs to adopt a non-FairPlay DRM process for eBooks, make it available to publishers, and give up on their $#$^#$ 30% cut.
PS. I really like iBook.app as an app, but Overdrive supports Kindle. I may try the Kindle app if it works with the Library books.