How to Make a Small Business Seem Much Bigger - Eileen Zimmerman - NYTimes references these tools ....
- Batchbook: CRM
- MailChimp: email marketing
- Tungle.me: calendaring and scheduling 
- TimeTrade: appointment scheduling, marketing. Compatible with Google Calendar
- Intermedia: hosted Exchange server
- Shoeboxed: scanning service
- virtual employees: deductible expense rather than employee
- Regus: temporary office space, worldwide
 It tried Tungle. It looked interesting until I realized it only syncs with one my Google Calendars. My GC view is a synthesis of about 18 calendar sources (no joke). So sync with one doesn't help. Then I realized there's no way kill a tungle.me account. You have to email support -- and that's not well documented. Fail.