I have a hard time navigating AT&T's mobile site. So I wrote this post to store some of the links I use. I'll update it periodically. Some links may embed one of our phone numbers, so they're not so useful for others.
In general I login first, then copy and paste these links to navigate.
- SMS blocking options, esp. email management
- Data Usage on key number (filter to show text/im)
- Manage/review features: how to see what's currently on your phone. It's not a very useful summary.
- Bill Summary: includes current charges
- Device Management: change wireless number ($36), reset voicemail password, suspect/reactivate, unblock SIM card
- Send a text message (free to send, is sent from own number)
- Marketing preferences: turn off spam from AT&T and "partners"
- User Information: including link to customer service summary, contract and contract end date
- Support: 611 from phone (best) or live chat agent or phone support