It's now GV Mobile +. I bought it, but you shouldn't until you read some reviews. There are already troublesome signs
- Sean didn't manage to update his web site prior to launch.
- It's not an update to GV Mobile, so you pay again. I'm actually fine with that, but it does mean GV Mobile customers should wait for reviews.
- It wasn't tested on the iPad.
- It apparently doesn't run on 3.1 -- and there's no mention of that in the iTunes description! (Bad form.)
- It's not compatible with Google's "Multiple sign-in" feature.
Update 9/25/10: Working fine in light use. Probably coincidence, but the voice connections using this methods have been better quality than what I was getting dialing direct. It's faster and more reliable than setting up a long dialing sequence with pauses. I use it 3-4 times a week to call Canada.