The unexpectedly vital Macworld has several list of OS X apps and products to contemplate...
Some of these I use all the time. Others sound interesting, but potentially risky. The ones that I personally might look into include:
- Shimo - VPN management
- RipIt - copy DVD
- ClickToFlash - Safari plug-in
- Back-In-Time - advanced interface to a Time Machine backup
- BusyCal 1.0 - tempting. iCal doesn't merely suck, it wretches
- Dropbox - I've been resisting, but I'm becoming resigned to yet-another-service
- Acorn - vector and raster for $50. That's hard to equal.
My Google Reader Shared items (feed)