- What's new: not Library merging, alas! At least, not documented. I just can't understand why this doesn't make the list.
- You still can't add shared photos to a Library
- There's an option to save edited RAW images as 16 bit TIFF
- You can create and edit rolls, I don't know if that moves files around one's hard drive.
- iPhoto is not Aperture -- one note says it really works best with JPEG images
- Control key lets you compare image to original
- There's a 'create library' menu item.
- Advanced options: don't import images to library when adding, you can assign a color profile on import to a particular image
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Selected iPhoto 6 tech notes
This query may display up to 250 or so iPhoto tech notes -- or it might not!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment